3. Grandeur of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it was a 12 day and it was economical to cruise out of Baltimore. We stayed overnight the evening before the cruise at the Best Western on O'Donnell street. It was a great deal because they provide transportation to the port and back and parking for the length of the cruise. The shuttle service that the hotel uses (KD Elite Transportation is excellent. When we arrived at the port we were on the ship pretty quickly. We were enjoying a welcome aboard drink by 10:50 AM and in our room by 1 PM. We stayed in an ocean view stateroom on deck 2. Room 2050. We were pleased with all the storage in the room and found it quite comfortable. Yes it has the dreaded cloth shower curtain, but it was not a big deal. When the seas were rough we did not feel as much movement down in our room. Grandeur is a smaller ship and we like that. We really got to know many of the crew. The crew on this ship from Captain Ante down to our room attendant were especially friendly and good natured. We enjoyed having Captain Ante's children on the cruise too. We enjoyed all the dining options onboard. We did not go to the speciality restaurants but were very satisfied with the selections in the main dining room, Windjammer and Park Cafe. There was plenty of activities throughout the day and evenings. I went on RC excursions in St. Lucia and St. Kitts and enjoyed both. In Antigua I explored on my own. In St. Marten I used the water taxi to go to the beach. We rented a car in St. Thomas and went to Meagan's Bay and Red Hook and drove up to Paradise Point. It was a great day. I would definitely repeat this cruise. It was very relaxing and enjoyable.

Happy crew = Happy cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by mewirth52

There was plenty of activities throughout the day and evenings.

I would definitely repeat this cruise. It was very relaxing and enjoyable.
mewirth52’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2050
Nice cabin with lots of storage. On the small side but well laid out.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans