3. MSC Sinfonia
The cruise was amazing. It was my first time and I always wanted to experience cruise ship. It affordable and I will definitely be back with my children. I was with my friends and we went all out with these cruise. The food and the services was epic. The staff is well trained on serving people. Though during breakfast it was stranious to find a sit but dinner it was well planned. Along the was we prayed for good weather because we wanted to go to the island and the weather was good. We did go to Portuguese island and OMG it was so nice. I enjoyed a lot at the island. I made sure that I bought something from the shops. I bought a msc jacket. Disembarkation was easy than embarkation. There were no long queues and our bags were safe placed and easily accessible. The cruise it must visit guys. You won't be dissapointed.

The cruise was amazing, wow

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Mpesh

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom (obstructed view)

Mpesh’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom (obstructed view)
Cabin O1 8102