3. Norwegian Jade
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary for the Southern Caribbean. But as luck would have it, the itinerary was changed due to the devisation to some of the islands.Although we have been to most of the ports, Aruba and Bonaire were new to us. Both beautiful islands. We ate dinner in La Cucina a few times and it was consistent each time. Our waiter Lawson was the best along with the restaurant host Raj. Dinner at Cagney'swas good as well. Service in the dining rooms were great and food was presented beautifully. I must say this was the first time on a NCL ship that help was offered to me to get my meals at the buffet. They went to station to station and helped me select my food and brought it to the table. They even brought my drink to the table. Very impressive. Howver, when we returned from our excursions we were hungry and all that was open was the Great Outdoor buffet. Thee are two sides des but only one side was available for use. He line p get food extended into the indoor eating area. He food was also repetitive and not that appealing. As far as activities we found not much to do compared to the larger ships. Drinks were awesome. As usual the chair hogs were out early. Lounge chairs were empty but for towels or personal items until the owner returned from breakfast lunch or just waking up. By this us done on all ships still not right. When all was said and done we had a great time and are booked on the Jade again in September.

Great Time

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by benkecruisers

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony

Service in the dining rooms were great and food was presented beautifully.

benkecruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 11654
We booked a accessible room, but never imagined it would be as large as it was. It was my husband and I and a 4 wheeled walker and a gogo scooter and ample room . The balcony had two lounge chairs and two chairs and a table. The view was breathtaking. There was a large shower with a folding shower seat and hand rails. You were able to adjust the mirror over the sink while in wheelchair if needed to.
The only fault that I could find with the room was there was not a button to automatically open the door. It was difficult to open by myself if I were in my scooter or using the walker.
All in all it was a great room.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins