3. Adventure of the Seas
The activities on the ship were well run, and a lot of fun. They did have a great balance of events in types in both English and Spanish. The ports we went to were great in the south-east Caribbean, and we were docked at each of them. The excursions we did through the ship were great values and a ton of fun. We did two of them and both were well run as well. The dinner service was excellent, and they went out of their way to meet our needs. I was pleasantly surprised with the buffet (Windjammer cafe) whose food was excellent for all meals during the day! The few issues we had were the main dining room's (sapphire) breakfast food and service. I love eggs benedict at that was the only place to get it on the cruise, but each time I ordered it the eggs were overcooked. In addition to that, the service at breakfast was subpar, with servers not offering us coffee, or pastries as they walked around and skipped us. The cabin was what you expect on a cruise, totally manageable space wise with a nice couch to sit on if you want. Having a window overlooking the promenade was very nice to make it feel more open. The only issue I had with the cabin is that when they had loud late night parties on the promenade we could hear the bass and a little of the music. It only happened two nights of the cruise and the rest of the time the room was very quiet. My wife and I were very happy with it as our honeymoon cruise.

Overall Fun Ship! Just a few flaws

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by kmeyer63

kmeyer63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Overall great cabin. Dark curtains blocked all the light from the promenade. The only issue is when they had loud dance parties on the promenade you could hear the music enough to bother me when I tried to sleep. Most of the time it was very quiet in the room.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans