3. Regal Princess
My third cruise. All 3 on Princess. My first on Medallion. Of course a trip will be affected by the company and this past trip my company was some of the best! We had a very, very nice time. Some of the nicest, most agreeable staff you'll ever meet. Wonderful food, night and day. We did not pay much attention to ports other than minimal souvenir shopping. We made the most of the ship and relaxing on deck. Movie under the stars was enjoyable even in the rain. So many agreeable staff willing to help. We chose the "anytime dining" and usually arrived by 5:30. Never a wait for a table. The Crown Grille was worth the additional price. Best steak. Ever. The live musicals are long enough to be entertaining but short enough not to bore. Try the Limoncello. We did not try the casino. The 3 sisters had a great time.

Man how a week can fly when having an amazing time.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by KimBill97

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
KimBill97’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA B404
A nice size for three of us. As reported before me, the balconies are small so hard for all three to a be on together, but if standing, we could watch the ship pull away from ports. We never bumped into each other though. And a nice full tub in the bathroom. Big screen televisions made for good late night movie-watching. Princess always has had a great movie selection This time was no different. Quite a few movies not yet out for rental. We had more to choose from. Rooms are always clean and towels freshened. No towel animals but a chocolate on your pillow every night and I'd rather have the chocolate.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins