3. Carnival Sunshine
Spring break and it looked fun for my daughter. Enjoyed the act of cruising but I was not impressed with the service nor the staff on the ship. The security was a complete joke. I witnessed a couple of incidents and had a couple myself with rude, disrespectful teenagers. Even had someone attempt to steal or hide my mother's wheelchair that had been kept outside in the hallway. Nothing was done in either instance. The food was just ok, not what everyone told me to expect on a cruise. Long lines in the buffet line, bar, and java cafe. With this being my first cruise I would expect to have more guidance from my room steward. Couldn't understand the employees due to the heavy accent. The lido deck should have been better managed. There was never any lounge chairs due to people leaving their towels there all day long. I will book a cruise again soon but not through Carnival.

First cruise, just ok!

Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C
Balcony cabin was nice but not the cleanest. The balcony window was very dirty.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins