3. Viking Legend
We were “warned” that this ship was on its last legs for Viking. I hope this is not the case. We sailed her last week from Budapest to Passau. The ship was completely renovated. New carpet, furnishings and decor. Nothing showed any signs of wear. It was great. The staff seemed proud of their “new” ship. The winter weather was gone and we had a great time. The ship is still without an elevator. A few things still needed completion, the networked items, saves and televisions only partially worked. The staff accommodated my mobility problem very well. Viking has very special excursions, we enjoyed the night of music and dance in Vienna. When we cruise, my wife and I enjoy sea days to rest. There is no rest days here- the itenerary has too much to see and do. It was wonderful. This was our first river cruise, we will be back One day. We recommend the 2 night extension in Budapest it was very instructive, the Corinthia hotel was very nice and a good location.

Great renovated ship, superior service

Viking Legend Cruise Review by Jmgood3

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Jmgood3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Legend price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 336
Completely renovated. We did decide that the French balcony was sifficient for our needs. I am a big guy and the bathroom was small but efficient.
Upper Deck Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins