3. AmaSerena
This was a wonderful experience with all things given priority. Great excursions ,food, staff were at the forefront with meticulous attention to details!! Thank you to Monika, our director, for planning and ensuring that everything went smoothly!! The excursions were for every ability with many choices. The guides were knowledgeable and fun giving a lot of historical details and explaining any questions asked. The food was delicious and also many choices were given at each meal.The staff was attentive and oh so accommodating! I had a great massage and and was able to sneak in a couple of glorious naps!! The ship was always clean and I loved having my bed turned down each night with chocolate left on my pillow. The snacks left in the lounge each day was wonderful. So there was always a snack for those of us who get peckish. I have already planned for next years tour!! Thank you AMA!!!!!

Danube Beauty

AmaSerena Cruise Review by Lisa Jayne

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Lisa Jayne’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaSerena price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin BA 321
I loved my room except the window in the bathroom floods the cabin with light when using it. A bit difficult to be asleep when my partner was up early.
Violin Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins