3. Carnival Conquest
To be honest, I had a preconceived notion about cruising that I wasn't going to like it. I was talked into it and agreed to go. Boy was I surprised! I absolutely loved cruising and I loved the Conquest. I didn't have anything else to compare it to but I loved it! The ship was nice, the crew was fantastic, the ports were a lot of fun. We didn't do any excursions, just explored the areas on our own and we had a blast. The food in the main dining room was mediocre at best but the rest of the food on the ship was really good. There was plenty to do on the ship. If you wanted an activity, you could find it. If you didn't want an activity, you could find that too. I liked to find the adult sections of the ship and just chill in the sun with a few drinks. I would make a few changes to the Cheers package but that's a Carnival issue, not a Conquest issue. It was work to get a nice buzz on! Anyway, I have already booked my next cruise and am thinking about a third!

A Fantastic First Cruise!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by bigmac50

bigmac50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7278
Cabin was absolutely fantastic! The size of a large hotel room. The balcony was amazing. The bathroom was large, full size tub with two sinks. I don't like to feel cramped and I didn't in this cabin. Our cabin steward was incredibly nice and very attentive.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins