3. Scenic Aura
This cruise of the Irrawaddy in Myanmar was mind blowing amazing! First of all the setting of such a beautiful untouched country that few people have seen was very cool. This was my third river cruise and second scenic cruise. But after this experience my husband and I are scenic for life. First of all the people have working for them are first rate! From the captain down to the people who clean your room. Always a smile and impeccable service! Food was out of this world. Room always clean. All tours well thought out. It was a all Aussie crowd except for us, we were the only Americans. Which is fine by me Aussies tend to be more fun than most Americans and brits. This is a fun adventurous tour and it’s a hot county so keep that in mind. But there were some people I meet on this trip on the crew that were real stand outs. First of all we were broken into two groups each with their own tour guide. Both were lovely women. But owners Susan was unbelievable! Every one in the “Susan Group” would talk about how good she was every night over drinks. Smart,witting, gracious so informative! The girl is gorgeous but that not what shines about her it’s her personality. I really hope Scenic knows what true gem they have with her and book her as much as they can! Chentel was the hotel manager very nice and VERY GOOD at her job. This is a woman who gets thinks done. Best hotel manager I have every had and I’ve been around the world about 5 times now, very good! I also want to mention Zin I the bar he served the drinks in the bar. A young man who gets service and was impeccable at all times. We loved him. Such a great trip we can’t wait to cruise with them again! Scenic sets the standard for river cruising.

Best River Cruise I have ever done!

Scenic Aura Cruise Review by rfoss1977

, The Scenic Team has responded
Dear rfoss1977, Thank you for your review and so happy to hear you had an absolutely amazing cruise along the Irrawaddy and you are 'Scenic for life' now. We take pride in our staff and are pleased to hear that they provided you with impeccable service and were friendly and all smiles throughout your cruise, especially Susan, Chentel and Zin. We look forward to seeing you travel with us again. Best regards, The Scenic Team
rfoss1977’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Aura price drops

Clean, luxurious, functional wonderful!