3. Explorer of the Seas
Wow what a fabulous cruise we had! I love the central promenade on this ship. it made getting around so easy. no one ever got lost. The ice skating shows were amazing and a must see for everyone on board. We had fantastic dining staff who always served us with a smile and a laugh. Bar staff could be a little hit and miss but overall were pretty good. My biggest disappointment would have to be the solarium. unless you got there super early getting a lounge chair near the pool was impossible. So found ourselves having to go up a deck to find a lounge chair in the sun. We went most evenings to the main show. Most of these were pretty good but found the entertainment slightly lacking. Would of liked to see a bit more comedy shows and maybe a guitarist / soloist in the solarium during the day. We did do Dine right first Night in Choppes Grill. It was a beautifully cooked meal but found due to going on the first night and eating at 8pm it was way too late for me. I would definitely choose Explorer of the Seas again if I found a good one I liked.

Loved the ease of finding everything on board

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Kazza_71

Kazza_71’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

was a great cabin Good size. bit unfortunate that we did book side by side cabins and ended up with a great big metal wall between us.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans