3. MSC Sinfonia
My husband and I chose to cruise with MSC for our anniversary - and honestly could not have been more pleased with the over-all experience! Everything from the booking process to embarkation all the way through to the final disembarkation ran smoothly The ship is absolutely beautiful and our cabin was ideal (my husband still says that the bed in our cabin is the most comfortable bed he's ever slept on!). The cleaning staff ensured that our cabin was tidied up each day and we actually built quite a good relationship with the man who was in charge of keeping our cabin spotless. With food available almost 24/7 for 2400+ passengers you'd almost expect it to be disappointing but it definitely is not! Our favourites included the pizza that's available all day and the amazing buffet - we have never been so spoiled for choice! Always be sure to try the freshly made doughnuts for breakfast with a lovely dollop of whipped cream - to die for! I can't think of anything we didn't enjoy on our trip - the weather was great, Portuguese Island is a stunning place, the cruise staff were always friendly, the facilities and entertainment top-class and the cocktails absolutely yum! If you'd like a holiday where you can literally forget what day it is and simply just be present in every single moment then an MSC cruise is the PERFECT choice for you!

A holiday unlike any other!

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Alessandri

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Africa

Alessandri’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Clean, comfortable, fantastic water pressure in the shower... Loved it!
  MSC Sinfonia Deck Plans