3. Queen Elizabeth
Absolute thrill to spend 3 days on-bard the Queen Elizabeth from Sydney - Brisbane. Fabulous food, beautiful state-room. Stunning, commisioned works of art. Incredible/wonderful décor and design. Loved the Art deco style evidenced throughout the ship. A truly unforgettable experience. I walked the passageways for the three days transfixed by the surroundings. Every turn produced something extraordinary. A wonderful painting or sculpture, a beautiful dining experience, incredible inlaid timber, beautiful furnishing/furniture/etched glass alcoves. The ship was remarkably stable. Leaving Sydney Harbour on the night of our departure was unforgettable. With A Caribbean-style band playing and the Bridge and Opera House as a backdrop the experience was excitement plus. The only gripe I have is the waiting time to book for future cruises. We were on board for just three days and would have loved to have had the time to sit and plan another cruise before we dis-embarked. The Cruise section was open for a limited time each day with lengthy delays and long queues of passengers enquiring about further cruises. I had three visits before I was able to speak to a Booking agent. She gave us a fabulous deal on a 2019 cruise but the route/ports of call didn’t suit us. The Cruise Office on board the Q.E. had two only Reps. and with a short duration cruise we didn't have the chance to sit thoroughly explore further options. The Dining experience was outstanding. The stewards in both the Lido Buffet Restaurant and the Brittania restaurants were exceptional. The choice of food/quality/the diversity of meals/the freshness and range were superb. Sharona from Queensland

Love this Ship

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Sharonafrom Queensland

Sharona from Queensland
Sharonafrom Queensland’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Oceanview
Cabin EF
Well-fitted out. Beautiful furnishings. Attentive cabin stewards. Comfortable beds.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins