3. Adventure of the Seas
This was the first cruise I went on with my daughter. Now all she speaks about is this cruise and asking when can we go again. When we checked in at the port it was quick and easy. The service provided by the crew was excellent. The cabin was smelling fresh and attendant cleaned it multiple times a day. It was just a beautiful and fun-filled activity cruise. My daughter enjoyed all the kids' activity that was provided on the ship. The main dining room staff were excellent and the service was great. All our serving attendants from stateroom attendant to dining room and bar staff were so pleasant and knew our names immediately and remembered them. When they saw us arriving they would be willing and ready to serve us. My daughter loved the pool, she stayed in it almost all of the day when we were at sea. I will definitely be cruising again soon with Royal Caribbean.

April 7 Excellent service

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by dmurphy955

dmurphy955’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

just right for me and my daughter
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans