3. Amsterdam
The American Holland, New Amsterdam Cruise was excellent. Starting with arrival and checking was a great experience for anyone looking for a great time.The variety of the food and the picnic at half moon cay was amazing. We did not use the cruse excursions but others and they were very good. Everything, was quiet impressive but Arsana services and care was my highlight, The guys that took care of the cabin were amazing, I ask for ice for my back one day and for that point on Arsana had ice for me every day. Arsana and Konang were absolutely above and be on expectations taking care of us. Enrike in the dining room was exceptional as well, all service areas were impressive.The cruise was excellent, almost everything, I though that all entertainment was targeting one age group but other than everything else was amazing. I highly recommend this cruise for everyone.

The service and the cabins and the food were outstanding

Amsterdam Cruise Review by MAritz

MAritz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Amsterdam price drops

Best than ever expected, Arsana and Konang were amazing, they absolutely made our state exeptional.
  Amsterdam Deck Plans