Ruby Princess Cruise Review
1,804 Reviews

NOT impressed, definitely expected more!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Kailayvon

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

This was my 1st Princess Cruise, NOT impressed!

Ship was older but nice for the most part. Cabin was okay but they could have steam cleaned or replaced the very large stain in carpet.

Wasn't prepared for the everyday long lines for food/dining. They ran out of food and alcohol, who does that? Once night in dining room, server was cutting my lobster out of shell and knocked it onto the table, all he did was picked it up and placed it on my plate.

It took so long one night to receive our dinner our other 4 dining companions were almost finished with their meal.

At the buffet, it took forever to get tables wiped down and to receive place settings/drinks.

The Staff was not real friendly or apologetic, acted as though we were bothering them. Our cabin steward was the worst, had to ask several times for items we should have had in the first place, also not apologetic, I actually hated to see him coming. Ports were excellent except Ensenada, didn't feel safe there.

I remember when passengers tipped for services rendered; stewards use to trip over themselves to help, now since the tip is taken off the top, they give less than a hoot because they know they're getting the STANDARD tip no matter what, such a ripoff!

Kailayvon's Full Rating Summary