3. Royal Clipper
For staters, their food was fantastic! the service was never slow. we always had something to do such as: sitting on the widows net, mass climbing, going to an island, go to the bar, listen to live music, and go to the marina. the overall ship was fantastic. my kids loved it as well. dining was also fantastic. the menu was never the same one day, but if you didn't like what was on the menu you could also choose something off another menu that you could eat any day. The activities on the ship was endless. I think the safety was great. at the beginning of the cruise they had a lesson on what to do and when to do it. the emergency exits were marked clearly on the inside of your cabin door. when we wanted to go on an island we had to show our cards and climb down a ladder. it was so much fun. i highly recommend this cruise. I would for sure go on this cruise again.

BEST CRUISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal Clipper Cruise Review by jaydab

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
jaydab’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Star Clippers Royal Clipper price drops

The cabin was was always clean and with a new animal every day. you can always count on a clean cabin. they also put a chocolate on your pillow every night.
  Royal Clipper Deck Plans