3. Carnival Conquest
Well we had yet another great Carnival Cruise. This was our 7th voyage. We always have family members with us. This year we had only 8 stretched out over 4 rooms. We have next years already booked and looking like there will be 13 traveling with us. This was our first time on Conquest. We all were very happy with our choice. The ship was in very good shape, the crew were excellent to us. After talking to all of our group there were no complaints. It's hard to really complain when your floating around in the Caribbean in 80 degree weather in March, when at home here in Maine it was 10 degrees and snowing. We were on the Lido deck with our balcony room, we absolutely love being on that deck because its close to all the action yet its quiet when we go to our rooms and rest. The only issue that 3 of our rooms had was at night, the deck crew were moving the lounge chairs above us. They would occasionally drag them. Only reason I bring that up is in case someone is wondering about being on that part of the ship. It really wasn't a big deal. Our MDR experience was very good. We had a great wait staff. The 8 of us sat there every night and Marcos kept everything coming to us and was smiling as he did. Those people really do a lot to keep everyone happy. They have so many to wait on in a short amount of time. I have read many reviews over the years, I know that we are lucky to have had 7 very good cruises. Of course some things happen that are not expected. My only advice to those that looking to go on a cruise either for their very first time or if they are a seasoned cruiser, Just go with the flow. Be happy that you are able to go on a wonderful vacation. Sometimes the weather isn't perfect, or the ship needs a little attention. Or even crew member didn't act like your his or her long lost cousin. As long as overall you had a great time on a very comfortable ship in areas of the world that are considered paradise, not everything has to be exactly as you planned. I know not all vacations are exactly as you had envisioned them, but its how you react to that is what makes the difference of a great vacation versus a poor vacation.

Another great Carnival vacation