3. Norwegian Sky
We have taken NCL before and found poor everything, mostly the food.... awful. However we traveled on the Breakaway with family and was surprised at the size of the room ( we always get a suite) and the food in the main dining rooms was excellent. So we thought that they had improved and decided to take this short trip to Cuba. It was a disaster for the price we paid. For a suite the room was very small; the shower was so small my husband was barley able to fit in it. The best he could do was squeeze in and let the water run off him. There was no music until after 7:00 on one night and after 10:00 on the rest of the 4 days. Since we like to have cocktails before dinner with music and dancing this was disappointment. They cater to the younger crowd. The dinners were awful, I was shocked. I know it's impossible to have gourmet food for 2000 people but it could be hot and tasty. Because we had a suite we were able to have breakfast and lunch in a special restaurant which save us from not eating much at night. We did go to the buffet one day for lunch and left; it was terrible. Even the pizza looked like it was sitting there for days. The worst was the tour, we were told to meet at 8:30 for our tour which we did; it was the most unorganized tour I have ever went on any ship and I have been on many. We met in the theater at 8:30 and we're on line until we finally got on the LATE bus at 10:15 for a 9:30 planned tour. We each paid $105 for a trip to a fort, then a cemetery and Castros Monument. What a waste of money. Getting off the ship was another nightmare, no organization. The announcement came over the loud speaker you could disembark and 2000 people headed for the exit. I'll leave the rest for you imagination. That is the last time we will ever travel NCL. They have no regard for their clients or do they care if you return.

Unorganized/Poor Quality

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Wilson4646

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
We have taken NCL before and found poor everything, mostly the food.... awful.

Wilson4646’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE
Very small for what we paid; the shower you couldn't move in and I'm small. My husband is 6'3 , the balcony was bigger then inside.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins