3. AmaCerto
I have been travelling for over 25 years on ocean cruises, so I carefully selected AMA, it was the best experience I have ever had. The crew on this ship from the Captain down are the very best you could find 5 star every cruise member , the food is fantastic, the service is perfect, the cabins are beautiful when every crew member makes you feel special to them, you have a first class experience. AMA uses locally sourced wines unlike some other river cruiselines, so it is a more memorable experience to savour the lical offerings.We were very fortuneate to be able to take part in a Bridge tour, conducted by Adrian, very interesting how the ship addresses the locks and us managed from the bridge.The cabin layouts are really good, we had a French Balcony and an outside balcony. You have happy hour before dinner and wine and beer with lunch and dinner and sparkling wine with breakfast, what more could you want !

First Class

AmaCerto Cruise Review by calleman

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
calleman’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin BA 317