3. Celebrity Reflection
We did a 10 day Carribean cruise to Antigua- Barbados-St Lucia and a overnight in St. Maartan with 4 sea days.... This is our fourth Celebrity cruise.... It was a typical cruise with evening entertainment lacking to us..... the comedians were the best of the cruise... the embarkation and disembarkation smooth.... Never did and shore excursions so cannot comment on that... Service at the bars was good for being so busy.... The reflection felt a bit busier than the Equinox and Silhouette.... I found the food in the Opus dining room was good but it does not change much from year to year... but you would not go hungry... My husband had a Massage and enjoyed it very much.... We had the classic beverage package which was perfect for us never asked for anything we could not have... We had dinner at the Tuscan one night not as good as last year for us...We only have sailed with Celebrity so I can not make any comparisons to any other line... All In All we Had a great cruise ... :)

March 23-April 2 2018

loving goldens’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 2B 7271
Very Comfortable and kept very neat and tidy by our great cabin steward...
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins