3. Harmony of the Seas
I am an RCCI loyalist but this was my first trip with my kids. Amazing trip that none of us wanted to end. Harmony is an incredible Ship and the service was fantastic. Our room was an oversized Family Ocean View with a balcony which was a great fit for a family of 5. The ports of call were okay and my family likes Jamaica and the River tubing the best. Labadee and kayaking was fun while 3 reef snorkeling in Cozumel was okay. Gym is phenomenal and spa experience was good. No speciality dining for us. The kids love the main dining room food. I felt is was good but not phenomenal. I think they reserve the phenomenal for the speciality restaurants, which is a bit disappointing. RCCI is still the top cruise line and continues to have the best ships and service. We will be coming back again for sure.

Family of 5 with grandparents

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by roberts0715

Harmony is an incredible

Ship and the service was fantastic.

Gym is phenomenal and spa experience was good.

roberts0715’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Perfect cabin for a family of 5!
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans