3. Celebrity Summit
Chose this as a short getaway break from the winter and cold. The Nassau stop was not important and we were only off the ship for a short time. Key West is always fun and we have friends there. Having been on the Infinity for a Panama cruise I already knew I would like the layout and size of Summit and I was not disappointed. Nice group of cruisers mostly our age and very few children on board made for a relaxing cruise and the ability to actually get near and in the pool. The food was quite good and we liked the spa food for lunch. The cafeteria never felt crazy crowded on this ship. There is a nice balance of size of public spaces vs. passegers. The fastest embarkation and debarkation we had ever experienced. I don’t know how they do it! Painless. The staff were attentive and our room was kept spotless. We had a forward cabin with the deeper balcony. It was smaller than I typically book but just right for this short cruise. The balcony is nice because there is shade and sun. My favorite spot is definitely the Sunset Bar before dinner. Never crowded and I think some people just never “find it.” The pool area is nicely laid out and I noticed very few chair hogs plus I did see the pool staff remove some towels that were placed and abandoned. The entertainment on this ship was especially good. All in all it was a very short cruise but one of my favorites! I am sure there will be another Celebtity cruise in my future.

Liking Celebrity