3. Norwegian Sun
Restaurant service was top notch. Room steward was excellent. Balcony was great. Good weather. Lots of sun! Lot of work being done on the ship caused some inconvenience... Expensive gratuities! Drink package chosen for 2 people comes with a charge of $450. gratuity. Soda not available by the can with drink package. Water not included. We drank the water from the ice bucket... bought bottled water on shore. It seems we paid for the cruise but daily living expense was not included. Latitudes member but did not get discount on land tours...Did have great entertainment. Comedian was good along with man on hypnosis.. The Sun band with DiDi was top of the line along with their dancers! We could not hear any announcements in our cabin nor could anyone on our floor...Sorry! N/A...notifications were to be shown on the TV but they wore not. Bad communications! What we really enjoyed is the dinning! Freestyle Dinning. Great for me as I have allergies to perfume and aftershave. Will go back. But be aware of the EXTRA cost associated with vacation..

Ports chosen were small and within walking distance of the ship.

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Easter2018

Will go back. But be aware of the EXTRA cost associated with vacation..
Easter2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 10238
Room was good. Cleaned 2X day with fresh towels and ice.. Balcony, under rubber mat was another story. Could have used a good scrubbing...since I spent most of my time there. Sofa was so soiled. We used the beach towels to cover it before we sat down. They did have MSNBC for my husband and that was a Godsend! No gratuity added! I read 7 books....and enjoyed my balcony and the sun!
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins