3. Britannia
Chose the cruise due to the ship and destinations. Embarkation and disembarkin went well. Allthough gangway failed on disembark. So we were lead to another. We had cabin D440. Balcony and central. Xavier our steward was brilliant. Nothing too much trouble. We had the select price with freedom dining. Exellent. We ate in the Meriden most evenings. Waiters are exellent We had Philip and Amol. Great guys. A credit to the company. Food was excellent. Plenty of good Fish dishes. Wines reasonably priced. We didn't see any shows. Not really our thing. We did go to a couple of talks and the Crow's nest bar, which was good. Ports were good. I'd been to Bilbao Gijon and Cherbourg before. It was nice seeing them from the sea. I found it particularly heartwarming that there were many disabled people of all ages on board. All obviously enjoying every minute. Booked another cruise whilst on board. That says it all !!

My First Cruise

Britannia Cruise Review by wryneck

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Europe
Chose the cruise due to the ship and destinations.

Booked another cruise whilst on board. That says it all !!
wryneck’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin D440
Nice and airy. Small balcony. Good bathroom. Great steward.