3. Norwegian Sun
Ship was undergoing major construction as we cruised on this 15 day adventure. About 1/4 of ship was inaccessible, some specialty restaurants were closed, people complained about chemical fumes through out ship and in their cabins, work taking place at all hours, and construction particles flying in air we breathed. Many people suffered respiratory issues. My husband, sister and cousin began coughing during this so-called vacation. We definitely did not get what we paid for on this cruise due to the construction taking place right smack in the middle of everything. Again, because some restaurants were closed dining options were limited and always very crowded, this is especially not good on a long 15 day cruise. In my opinion, minor construction (better word "repairs") are acceptable and understandable, but, where NCL crossed the line is when it affected passengers health. This is NOT what I paid lots of money for. And...the cherry on top- ship was scheduled to be refurbished at end of our cruise. WHY WAS'NT ALL THIS WORK BEGUN AFTER OUR CRUISE WAS COMPLETED!!!

Disappointing

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Ighdez

Ighdez’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Family Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O1
Cabin was comfortable for 2 people......shower was tiny.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins