3. Voyager of the Seas
We have just got of the Voyager of the Seas after a B2B going to the Pacific Isles...both itineraries were slightly changed due to heavy weather in the region...Thank You Captain Sindre Borsheim, one of the friendliest captains that I have met, we hope he keeps sailing in our waters. We did the 3 day cruise in February on the Voyager and were so impressed that we added another 7 days to our 9 day cruise in March (we have cruised around 5 times on her before) The deciding factor for us was The Cleanliness (see below) and THE MUSIC in the form of 2 good bands ie Music Venture, fantastic musicians, and good for younger legs than ours. The other was the Tony and Dana Duo who have the larges of music repertoires and can read their audiences very well and play what they want to hear/dance too. I live with a very low immune system due to cancer treatment so cleanliness where ever I go is of the upmost importance and my antennas are always scanning for any coughs, sickness, unclean areas etc. On the Voyager I was amazed at the frequency of the handrails, lift buttons and the rest of the ship was being disinfected. There was only one bar where the waiters did not have disinfection cloths for the tables when I bought it to the Hotel Directors attention it was addressed right away. For me I know I can spend a longer time on board without to much danger hence the B2B (16 days). Yes, there is some rust around but which ship doesn't? There were kids on board but when did that become a dirty word? Food was always plentiful with a good choice of dishes---BEST PAVLOVA ever All in all we had a ball and hope that Royal Caribbean keep the Tony and Dana Duo sailing in Australian Waters...Oh and Captain Sindre too

Best Cruise Ever

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by The Jude

Food was always plentiful with a good choice of dishes---BEST PAVLOVA ever

The Jude’s Full Rating Summary