3. Silver Shadow
I've always wanted to see the Philippines and Borneo and Silversea offered an interesting itinerary visiting these places. And as usual Silversea and especially their crew went beyond anything to make this trip a memorable one. I read a few complaints that the Shadow is old. No she is not. It is a beautiful ship and still in a very good shape. Yes there might be a few things that need a bit of attention but nothing serious. And if I go on a ship that has been build 18 years ago I do not expect a brand new vessel. My cabin was in excellent condition, well taken care of by the butler and suite attendant. I never had to ask for anything because everything was there. Dining was fantastic wherever I went. I loved having dinner by the pool. And food was also really good in the Main Dining Room and La Terrazza. The service - this crew is amazing. No matter if it was in one of the bars, in the dining room, at reception or elsewhere. They were always smiling, helpful and I never heard them saying no. The entertainment team together with Cruise Director Moss were fantastic. I loved their shows (and if you have ever the chance to see Moss show - don't miss it - I could watch it over and over again). And the singers were also always around chatting to people, and they all have amazing voices. I know one thing - if I could go on a cruise tomorrow again I would go right away

Again a fantastic time on the Silver Shadow

miriam-74’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V2 611
Very nice cabin. If you tend to motion sickness maybe choose one more in the middle. We had only one night with a bit of movement and people next to me complaint about the rocking.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins