• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin: Veranda Suite
Silver Shadow Philippines

I've always wanted to see the Philippines and Borneo and Silversea offered an interesting itinerary visiting these places. And as usual Silversea and especially their crew went beyond anything to make this trip a memorable one.

I read a few complaints that the Shadow is old. No she is not. It is a beautiful ship and still in a very good shape. Yes there might be a few things that need a bit of attention but nothing serious. And if I go on a ship that has been build 18 years ago I do not expect a brand new vessel.

My cabin was in excellent condition, well taken care of by the butler and suite attendant. I never had to ask for anything because everything was there.

Veranda Suite

Cabin V2

Very nice cabin. If you tend to motion sickness maybe choose one more in the middle. We had only one night with a bit of movement and people next to me complaint about the rocking.

Port Reviews

Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

I love Saigon. This buzzing city is one of my favorites in Asia

Da Nang

We went to Da Nang Market, did a Rikschaw Ride, went to the Marble Mountain and the beach. Lovely tour

Halong Bay