3. MSC Orchestra
I chose this ship because of the amazing itinerary. The ports were wonderful.. had and a great time visiting Greece, Italy, France, Malta and Barcelona. However let me start off by saying, my entrance into the ship felt like I was at a timeshare meetjng. They ushered us into the bar/reception area and proceeded to try to sell us a drink package. They were very persistent even when told NO!! The food was another issue, it was plentiful, but boring, the same food every day. It appears they used the leftovers from the night before to make up breakfast and lunch. Then your dinner waiter tried to sell you a prime rib or lobster dinner. There was one specialty Asian restaurant on board. The food was ok.. the room steward barely spoke English, but was very accommodating. The reception/excursion staff was not very friendly. The staff definitely needs customer service training. I'm not sure if it was due to the ship being s older one, but I can't say that I would travel on the MSC orchestra again.

Left a lot to be desired..

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by Tiftinsas

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Tiftinsas’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2
Room steward was good, barely spoke English but was very accommodating.
Clarinetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins