3. Celebrity Eclipse
We have sailed on Celebrity ships numerous times and have nothing but good things to say about them. This was the first experience with the Eclipse and what a pleasure it was. First let me start with the crew and this is a case where "lead by example" paid off. The captain was not only approachable, but polite, funny and hospitable. The rest of the crew followed suit. We not only opted for three specialty dining choices, but also a special dining with the officers seated at each of the tables. This allowed for great dialog on a small intimate setting. The food was great in the main dining room and even greater in the specialty restaurants. We did a wine tasting and I found a wine that I really liked that was not on the wine lists. It was communicated to the Sommeliers wherever I ate. It was the nicest touch. The ship was very clean and well maintained. Saw one instance where a door to the theater would not stay open and within minutes the problem was addressed and fixed. The entertainment was really good with only one performance being less than acceptable. As for excursions we opted to do only one through the ship with the rest being arranged through the locals.

Great cruiseline and fantastic ship and crew

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by ImBergy

ImBergy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1120
Clean and comfortable. Would recommend this cabin as a good choice. It was on the hump and midship.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins