3. Carnival Breeze
This was my first cruise. My wife and I decided to plan a trip for our son that is graduating this year. We booked well in advance along with several other families, 25 people in all. Carnival made it very easy to book our rooms and be in close proxmity. We selected the early dining time of 6:00 PM. The first night at dinner we where scattered across 4 tables. We mentioned this to the staff and for the rest of the trip we all were upgraded to Saphire Room and all 25 sat at one table for the rest of the cruise. The rooms and ammenities of the ship surpassed all my expectations. There is so much to do and see on the ship that we had to make it a point to check in with our travel companions or you could go several days without bumping into each other. Our cruise visited three ports on the trip; Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico. Montego Bay, Jamaica. Jamaica was the biggest disappointment of our entire trip; within 10 minutes of leaving port our bus driver stopped the bus and his assistant requested 25 dollars per person to guarantee our safety as the area was currently in a "State of Emergency". The bus continued and eventually stopped in a shopping district. At this point we requested to be let off and the bus driver closed the door on us, our group was rather large and we were able to force our way off the buss and paid to enter a private resort near the bus. The Grand Cayman's surpassed all our expectations and hope to return in the future. We never felt pressured on the Island and everyone in our group participated in a snorkeling trip. We couldn't have been more impressed by the people and the beauty. Cozumel was also fun as we rented Jeeps and felt completely safe on our own and the people there and awesome. We did do some snorkeling and enjoyed shopping. I would book this trip and recommend it to all my friends with the one suggestion that they DON'T GET OFF THE SHIP IN JAMAICA.

7 Days Of Awesome!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Toddster747

Toddster747’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8359
Our cabin consisted of one double bed and twin singles for our kids. Our room steward asked us the first day what would be the best time to clean the room everyday. On the second day he knew my entire family by their first names and the room was perfectly set up by the time we would return in the afternoon.
My wife and I would spend every night looking at the stars from our balcony.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins