3. Grandeur of the Seas
In a word, horrible. The ship was FILTHY....our cabin was so dirty we had to ask the cabin steward, on the first day, to vacuum and dust. I understand the ship is old, but no reason for it being dirty. The food, at times, was inedible. The service in the dining room and the bars was not acceptable. In the dining room the waiter/busboy kept giving our table the incorrect meals. Drinks orders were taken and never given. Plates were taken when we were not even finished. It was awful. There was rust around the entire ship and chairs so dirty my pants were filthy when I stood up. There was not one place on the ship that you could relax. There was music blaring in every single venue or art auctions being held. Even the Diamond Lounge had Art Auction noise. The ports were nice. We enjoyed Charleston and Port Canaveral. Nassau is disgusting and we were unable to go to Coco Cay. We are Diamond Members and have decided not to cruise on RCCL again. They have lost our business and our friends business.

Just Horrible -

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by ariesknowbest

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

ariesknowbest’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabin was so filthy upon our arrival that we had to ask the cabin steward to vacuum and dust prior to our luggage arriving. There were used tissues on the floor and dust everywhere.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans