3. Norwegian Star
Decided to take this cruise with my husband as I love to cruise and love Mexico but my husband hadn't experienced either. Talked my best friend, her boyfriend and my parents into joining us and we were all very disappointed. The food left a lot to be desired, the service was worse than a diner in the main dining rooms. (Stale chips, bread, wrong temperature of the meat, drinks never filled) luckily we paid for a dining package and the steakhouse and french restaurant were great. The buffet closed late night with the only dining option being a 24 hour pub that was awful in service and food. There were extra charges on our account that took days and numerous attempts to get help before they we're fixed. There were ship issues changing the port schedule which I understand can happen. However, they cancelled an excursion last minute after they had said was going to happen the night before, with no attempt to find an alternative. Overall definitely not my best cruise, we won't be back on this ship. I did answer their feedback questionnaire and waited over a week to write this review as I had hoped they would want to make it right.

Love the Mexican Riviera but not the cruise ship

sroberts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9110
Bed was not super comfortable but bathroom and storage we're pretty good for a cruise ship. Always get the balcony watching whales, sunsets and sunrises are well worth the extra expense.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins