3. Norwegian Escape
we chose this cruise to experience the Norwegian escape and to depart from a southern port. With a group of 8, we had a great time. Food was exceptional, especially at our fav the Tepinyaki. Entertainment is high quality. We loved the dueling piano's as we visited twice on this cruise and the escape the big top was a lot of fun. We had balcony staterooms which were great and our steward was top notch. dining staff were topnotch, so polite and outgoing that we hardly had to ask for things. One thing I did not like on the ship was the ropes / walk the plank area. due to high winds, it was only open for about 4 hours the entire cruise, I would rather see the space used for another swimming pool and seating area. also, the main pool was not heated and hardly anyone went in it for the whole cruise. Otherwise, I would recommend this ship.

Food and entertainment exceptional

fourcats4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 11124
really liked the staterooms. would never sail without at least a balcony as we enjoy the peace and quiet late at night in the warm Caribbean air.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Jamaica Bobsled Experience
    we took a ride for 1:20 minutes, stood in lines for 3 hrs, took a 5 minute bobsled ride and then another 1:20 minute drive back to ship. so many people there at same time made it miserable for many. they claimed there was a pool we could use when our ride was over and a place to get food but there was no free time at all. I would never recommend this excursion to anyone.
    View All 26 Jamaica Bobsled Experience Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    we took a quick boat ride from pier and were instantly let into the water. marine life around sunken ship was really plentiful. stingrays, tons of fish and a sea turtle were nice to see. then we moved to a coral reef where the hundreds of colorful fish were a sight to see. overall, I would recommend this to others and would do it again myself.
    View All 309 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Ardastra Gardens
    the gardens were small but had some interesting things.
    View All 64 Ardastra Gardens Reviews