3. Majesty of the Seas
I found a great deal online and want to try the cruise so I booked this one. I’m from Bangkok and live in the States for a year so this is the chance! The food, really awesome. Almost everything was super delicious! Love them so much, especially Seafood!!!!!! I got the excursion at Atlantis, it was amazing! All the slides and water rides. So much fun! Another excursion is stingray cay, love the sting rays! We learnt about sting rays and gotta touch them gently, feed them as well! The water was so clear, a bit cold but it’s okay. It’s not deep as well about 4-5 ft. Lifejacket for kids are provided plus snorkeling gear, would be better to bring your own too in my opinion. They did not fit me. Lastly, I love Champaign, Wine, Activities, Foods, and the Services/Activities here so much. I dont want to leave the ship!! Can’t wait to be back!!

The first cruise, Amazin!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Thorsaki

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

Thorsaki’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Room is small but well organized! Clean and tidy, thanks for the state room staff, there’s a cute towel art every night when I came back!!
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans