3. Carnival Breeze
We chose this cruise for the itinerary, and port locations. I made the mistake of thinking all "spring breaks" would be over this last week of March. I was wrong. Note to everyone, do not cruise in March, unless you have kids and love kids. I was shocked how many kids were on this cruise. The lack of parenting was atrocious. Ship is just like the "Magic" with a little different decor and a few different restaurant choices. Entertainment wasn't that great. However, The "Lip Sync Battle" final production on Saturday was fun to watch. Bar Service was great. Smile, be nice, be patient and you will get good service. Reverse all that and I can assure you, you will not get good service. Cruise director Lee was good. We enjoyed his antics. I have to give a shout out to "Laz" from England. He was on the "Fun Staff" He should and deserves to be a Cruise Director. He was fantastic and very entertaining. Always had a huge, happy crowd at his activities. Also, Miss "Iowa" .... was superb as well. Sorry I can't remember her name. Thank you Galveston for changing the 'embarkation' procedures. it is much easier to get thru the process and onto the ship now, especially if you have 'Faster to the Fun' or are a V.I.P. Platinum, or Diamond member. I will say this though..... the Luggage guys could care less if you have the FTTF tags. they come and get delivered with all the other luggage. No priority, separation, or faster delivery. I think we are just burnt out on cruises, we've been on 5 in the last 4 years. Would I go again? Not anytime soon..... probably not Carnival either.

"Come on Carnival?! You can do Better."

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by wingpilot66

We chose this cruise for the itinerary, and port locations.

wingpilot66’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7329
This was your typical interior cabin. I did feel it was wider than some of the interior cabins I've had it the past. So that was a plus. Saw our Steward about 3 times. Very nice.
All other items in cabin were your average interior expectations. slept well. Bed was hard so we had them add a mattress pad. That helped some.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins