3. Navigator of the Seas
Overpriced for the value. We cruised with 14 family members. We drove down to Miami for the cruise. Parking ramp was very expensive for the five days. Parking ramp had no signage on how to get around, including getting out. Stateroom (verandah) was terrible. Bed was old and rock hard. Language barriers were prevalent with majority of staff, no matter what the setting. Some spoke the equivalent of no English, even though the majority of the guests spoke English. Nickeled and dimed to death. I found myself crying out MOOO!! many times during embarkation and debarkation as I now know how cattle feel. Room service had a significant fee for every and any type of service. Bathroom was falling apart. Our room entrance door would not close automatically (I found it open on numerous occasions), even though it is supposed to close automatically and the verandah door did not lock without learning the way to fidget with it, from our steward. Soap tray in shower fell off the wall twice and appears to have been screwed back on, in different positions, many times.

Disappointed

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by tschultz

tschultz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Terrible bed and bathroom was old and falling apart. The mirror/cubby looked like it was coming off the hinges. Everything about the room was cheesy. Soap dispenser falling off the wall twice. Door security and ability to lock was scary at best.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans