3. Rhapsody of the Seas
Chose this cruise because it left Tampa and went to Belize and Key West, 2 sites we were very interested in. This was my 5th RC cruise and not what I expected; it was a big disappointment. I have sailed on Grandeur and liked the size, but the Rhapsoday is not like her sister. Our food and service was lacking; food was so bad we (party of 4) sent meals back to kitchen, food was not hot and beverage service was sorely lacking. We were told that decaf coffee wasn't available on our dining room level! We ate in the Windjammer for a few nights because the food was progressively bad. Not everyone we talked with had this experience, but I do know there were a few tables near ours that were also experiencing problems. Entertainment was very good if you went to the outside performers (a music group, magician and comedian) but the on board entertainment was (in our opinions and others) so bad that we didn't go to any shows or musical if the RC performers were the main act. There was a band of 4 performing 50s music which we thought were good. Additionally, we thought there was almost nothing to do onboard for entertainment and nights were boring and days at sea were painful. I convinced my die hard Princess loyal friends to go with us, and this cruise made it unlikely they will go on another RC cruise. Additionally, there was a strange sewer smell around the dining room entrance and we noticed others were aware of it too. Staff was nice and tried to be accommodating and the ship was very clean. It only takes one cruise to feel stung and hesitate to go back, and this cruise was that experience for me. Belize was a disappointment - the city is too far from the nicer end of the island to do anything if you don't want to visit ruins or cave tube. After a van tour that lasted 2 hours, we went back to ship - additionally, the 2 tender rides take up alot of time during a short visit to the port so that must be factored in when excursions are planned.

Disappointing....

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by beabunny

beabunny’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Decent size, nice window and suitable for time spent in it. Cabin steward did a very good job.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans

• Jeep Tour
    Guide was very good and fun but the company did not communicate with me in a timely manner so there was alot of confusion finding our guide Te meeting location was changed without our knowledge (I asked for a text or phone call or text since I couldn't get my emails) but an email was sent and I never received it (had to email them 2 times to get a response). Once we got started, we had a good day.
    View All 133 Jeep Tour Reviews