3. Navigator of the Seas
It was an affordable vacation on Spring Break as a family. Navigator of the Seas was a decent ship. It was not that modern. You could tell it was refurbished at some point. The decor was inviting, a little above average. The room was as expected, same decor and size as most ships. The staff was above average. Very efficient, polite, everyone greeted us. Service was very quick and friendly. We were impressed by the service We didnt partake in any excursions so no comments here The entertainment on the ship was pretty good, not mind blowing, but you could tell they made an effort to keep us entertained especially on sea days. One exceptional thing on the ship was the ladies that took care of the youth programs. AMAZING WOMEN. My daughter never wanted to leave. The only part of the cruise that my wife and I were really disappointed was the quality and variety of the food, especially in the Windjammer buffet. Felt more like the Unjammer at times. Food was very mediocre, and the choices were limited. Dining room was ok but the menu needs more choices. I would recommend themed night, like Italian or Mexican, those are always fun Overall, the cruise was average. What you would expect nothing more. Nothing to blow your mind. This was a good cruise for a family vacation, or couple of college kids with little cash who just want a fun week together.

Average price Average cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by taral0203

We didnt partake in any excursions so no comments here

taral0203’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was what you would expect. Same usual size and decor. Bed was comfortable.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans