3. Oasis of the Seas
I cannot say enough great things about the cruise - the staff was always friendly and helpful, the ship was always in perfect shape, the entertainment was engaging and fun, the only "issue" we found was the food quality was very mediocre - even in the $ restaurants. Some of the dishes were very good, some were not. But then, food is very subjective, right? The entertainment was a hit with my me and my daughter, there were plenty of activities to keep anyone interested, and plenty of lounge chairs if all you want to do is relax and read a book. San Juan is a beautiful port and I recommend just walking around the old downtown area and visiting the local establishments. If the opportunity to cruise on this ship comes around again, i wll jump at the opportunity! I highly recommend this cruise to everyone except the most hardcore "foodie"

Service, Staff, and the ship were all spectacular!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Agent.P

Agent.P’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Small but functional! I wish we got a starboard cabin for this cruise, we were always looking at water.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans