3. Adventure of the Seas
In overall opinion the cruise is good but the food menu is poor. The meats selection is not good for my opinion. I was confuse because I did not known if the salads and pasta were the principal plate and the meats the complements. Too much foods with differents ingredients and strong tastes. I think that the foots must be provide by contries and choosing the must allusive of every region or country. For example Mexico the burritos and nachos, US the hamburger and chicken wings, PR the rice and beans, and so on. When I purchased the tickets for the cruise nobody tell us how was the package for shore excurtions, the packages of drinks. I believe that this packages should be explains with more details. Because in my case, if I had the general opinion of how these packages are. I would have bought before. Because the islands that we visit, does not have much to see by yourself.

Modify the foods menu

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Andyamd10

Andyamd10’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Too short cabin and unconfortable shower
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans