3. Harmony of the Seas
This is my second time on the ship and it was perfect for me. The first time I was part of a group of twenty this year I went alone and I had a blast. I did not get off the ship, no desire to do so. I always had dinner in the dining room. For lunch I tried different venues including Sabor which was awesome. For dinner I was seated with different groups however a few nights I wanted to sit alone and the staff accommodated me. I avoided the Windjammer at all cost, I believe I got food there twice but I never ate in there. I was so familiar with the ship that I was able to avoid the crowds. I treated myself to SPA services which was worth its weight in gold. Did room service one night, the service was great, I overdid it and the food was not that great. I jogged on the track on 5 which was less crowded than the fitness center. The only show I was interested in watching was the Aqua show. I watched it in daytime which wasn't as great as at night. Night life was perfect, I hung out in the casino everynight and would leave with different groups of people and show up to Dazzles and the Attic. I had a wonderful time and met many wonderful people. Too bad I met no one from this group since I got no invitation to attend.

Spectacular

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by starfish327

Too bad I met no one from this group since I got no invitation to attend.
starfish327’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

I chose this cabin because I was traveling alone and it was in the perfect location. Steps to the Grande and Casino Royale, a flight from the Promenade and the dining area on 3rd for breakfast.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans