3. Celebrity Solstice
I chose this cruise because of places I would see. We flew about 22 hours to Australia from Finland and one of the highlights was Millford Sound in NZ. One of the revuers told here why visiting came to nothing. Something fishy about the decision not to go to Sounds, we could have speeded up a bit to see at least one of the three. Ship is well maintained, food tasteful, gym good, cabin nice and cabin service excellent. We had a balcony cabin, but mostly we were outdoors by the pool or skybar. Thank you for the breakfast porridge. I put on 3 kg while cruising though I used the walkingpath and gym. Other harpours and towns were interesting and exciting. Too many seadays for not-so-good-english speaking traveler and the entertainment was too loud to a senior, exspecially bar in third level and the theatre. We had shore excursions in our own language so I cant say nothing of ships excursions. I have been earlier Independence of Seas, Royal Caribbean, There was more entertaiment for forigners, danceshows, skating show and mini-golf. I liked it better.

We love cruising but

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by Tupuna49

Tupuna49’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S2 8172
Allways tiptop, the attendant newer game when we were in. I dont remember what was the category, but number is above. We had a veranda but mostly no sun.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins