3. Celebrity Summit
This was a special gift to myself for my 50th birthday -- an 80s-themed cruise on the Celebrity Summit. We had an absolutely fantastic time, and a lot of the credit goes to the incredible food, service and amenities on the Summit. From top-to-bottom, my wife and I literally had no complaints. The food -- from the specialty restaurants to the main dining room to the spa lunches -- were great. The service was top-notch, and we had no worries from Day 1. Our only complaint was the two of the ports were sub-par, and we could not get to their private island because the water was too choppy to tender boats. However, I don't blame the cruise line for these issues. I really can't thank the Celebrity team enough, as we are not "cruisers," but this experience sold us on taking another Celebrity cruise in the near future. This was just a really fun experience...and the ship was the perfect playground to enjoy ourselves.

Journey Back to the 80s Was Sublime

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by mktngmstr

mktngmstr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 8095
We didn't spend a lot of time in the cabin, but it was more than fine for the week and we loved the balcony as we could watch the sunrise every morning.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Bamboo Rafting
    The port was pretty and designed for cruise ships. The trip to the Brae River Rafting was fairly well-organized and a fun adventure. Sure, it's a touristy thing to do...but so what? We enjoyed the romantic trip down the river, sharing laughs along the way.
    View All 26 Bamboo Rafting Reviews
  • Atlantis Resort
    I'd skip the unsteady, tiny ferry boat and take a cab next time I go to the Atlantis, but the hotel complex was beautiful, and the day pass -- which allowed us to go to their beach -- was well worth the money spent.
    View All 671 Atlantis Resort Reviews
  • Ocho Rios
    Unless you are taking an official excursion with the cruise line, this was not a great experience. It didn't seen the port was well-organized to handle the ships coming in, and there was not enough to see and do nearby.
    View All 1,042 Ocho Rios Cruise Port Reviews