What more can I say but a Perfect Vacation! We did the B2B second cruise sailing on March 7th, itinerary was spectacular.....Let's start with embarkation, the smoothest we have ever had walked on got checked in and that was it, all of maybe 5 minutes. The Marina is a gorgeous ship with a fabulous layout, beautifully appointed with the most tasteful decor I have seen on a ship. The crew was amazing, I did not encounter one crew member without a smile, cordial greeting and upbeat positive energy. We were in a Penthouse suite on Deck 11 midship that was homey, clean and positively beautiful, tranquility bed that offered the most welcome sleep, walk in closet with ample hangers, drawers, overhead shelving and a bathroom to die for! The deck was perfect for anytime of day due to overhang of deck 12 shading from the intense sun of the South Pacific, great for afternoon 15 min snoozes to prepare for your evening antics. Our butler Vinod was unbelievable, always anticipating our every need with fantastic suggestions for dining and activities, Dujon our room attendant was so detail oriented, organized and again anticipating our every need so much so that if I had the means to steal both of them I would! Dining was out of this world, there was not a item we tried that was not first class, perfectly cooked and memorable from the main dining room to of course the specialty restaurants. The perfect start to our day and treat following returning to the ship after very busy ports was to the Barista's, they were fantastic, fun and made wonderful coffee that made us smile with each and every sip. We did not attend a lot of the entertainment due to the one production time that usually overlapped with our dining however we did catch the comedians who were good clean fun. I can't even imagine a nicer ship, better crew and impeccable service that we had with Oceania's Marina however we do look forward to our next cruise with Oceania to have another wonderful experience!

Amazing

kobejamal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH1 11052
Home away from home......incredibly comfortable, Walk in closet was large, ample hangers, drawers and shelves for storage. All marble bathroom that was positively gorgeous, separate shower and bathtub, marble vanity with side storage for toiletries. Wonderful make up storage with mirror built into drawers in cabin with magnifying mirror. Large TV, plenty of electrical outlets for camera, phone, blow dryer, etc. PERFECT!
Deck 11 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins