3. Navigator of the Seas
Every 2 or 3 years we go on a Cruise. Royal Caribbean was always my first choice. Last time ( 2 years ago) I had a bad experience. This time was even worst. Food is not the same anymore. The amazing dinner that i used to have , it is gone. The staff ( with some exceptions) was rude . The main answer was " Sorry , we can not do anything " . Casino machines are old , some of then older than in the worst casinos in Florida. The tour was very poor. The tour guide spent one hour teaching ridiculous words in Spanish and asking for "propina" Tips. Pools completely crowded. Not everything was bad. The cabin was good an the cabin service too. Summary , my advice " Don't pay more for Royal Caribbean , they are far away to be the same company that they were 10 to 5 years ago " .

Royal Caribbean is not the same company.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by paulo100

Last time ( 2 years ago) I had a bad experience. This time was even worst.

Pools completely crowded.

Not everything was bad. The cabin was good an the cabin service too.

paulo100’s Full Rating Summary