Marella Dream Cruise Review
1,170 Reviews

The dream - or as we now call it the nightmare !!!!

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Brandysam

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: Canary Islands

We had been on another Tui cruise with different ship last year so was hoping to the same experience how wrong we were

Had to carry our own luggage on board as we had missed flight due to the bad weather.

Tui staff at the airport in Las Palmas were not interested in helping us get to the dock made us pay for our own taxi.

We had paid for what we thought was an all inclusive drinks package, if we wanted to upgrade to the premium we would have had to pay not only for myself and parter but two under age children making an additional £400 to our holiday as were there for two weeks.

The two bands on board for entertainment were very poor. I have to say the guys doing the evening broadway show put in a lot of effort well done for that.

The ship is very out dated.

Everything is always to pay extra for learning how to play poker to a visit to the bridge its pay pay pay more more more .

I would not recommend an person with disabilities in a wheelchair for this cruise the amount of time I saw people struggling about the ship and the crew watching not helping made me very cross.

The reception team seemed very rude at times .

Brandysam's Full Rating Summary

Cabin inside 5111

Our Cabin was always very clean cannot fault our Cabin Stewardess AIGERIUM always willing to help

Brandysam