3. Norwegian Dawn
The Norwegian Dawn is your go to cruise based on price and itinerary. The ship is relatively small but was recently refurbished adding nice amenities. Embarkation at Tampa was a breeze although that may differ depending on which terminal you go in. We were on the boat by 12 noon and by the pool by 12:30. The Dawn will be relocating to Boston soon but I will speak of the itinerary we had. In Cozumel the port was nice. It had stores like anywhere else but it was clean and the entertainment was interesting. Sadly due to wind we were unable to make the private island Harvest Caye but an added sea day was nice and relaxing. The Mayan Ruins in Costa Maya and the monkey sanctuary in Roatan are a must. The food on the cruise was phenomenal and I recommend a night cap at OSheehans every night. The entertainment was top notch from the acrobats, the magicians and the final night adult comedy show. We didn't care to much for Broadway Cabaret but the vocals were good. The service on the ship is great. We had a server who knew our name from the start to the end and even remembered my birthday. Disembarkation was fine, as expected. All in all I would travel again on the Dawn.

Love the Dawn

nclcruise318’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 10087
Cabin is exactly what you need of an inside stateroom. Our room steward was on point every step of the way with what we need. We had the two twin beds pushed together and it was exactly what we expected.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    The experience was amazing. Booking through Island Marketing Ltd you get an informative ride to the Ruins with a quick stop at a butterfly sanctuary. At the Ruins you get a very well researched history and get to view the ruins. On the way back the driver stops at a pineapple stand and you get to taste the most delicious moist fruit and you MUST try the chile pepper.
    View All 362 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews