Queen Victoria Cruise Review by caameche1
- Sail Date: March 2018
- Destination: Transatlantic
- Cabin Type: Balcony
1. a beautiful ship
2. good food (down from last time, but still very good at most meals)
3. greats ports
1. Horrible staff!!
2. room was filthy (wish I had taken pictures because no one would believe it)
3. Aside from the head waiter - NO ONE bother to learn our names. No one. Not our cabin attendant, not our waiter, not the bartender at the bar we had drinks at every night.
4. In an effort to meet all of the ports of call, the ship went right through a bad storm, instead of going around it.The cabins in the front and especially the back had it particularly rough.
5. The buffet (outside of meal times) was awful.
6. People onboard got sick and they had to take precautions. They never pulled people from the bars that were overstaffed to help. It could take you up to 20 minutes to get a cup of coffee because they had to serve you.
7. While the ship was under rules for the flu, there was a person at each entry to the buffet to pass out hand sanitizer. Once the precautions were pulled so were the people passing out the hand santizer. After this RARELY did I see crew using the stationary hand sanitizer. I thought no wonder the norovirus spread through the ship!
250,000+ people have entered their email