3. Harmony of the Seas
The good: The cruise is beautiful and offers many activities. Is family friendly. The food is decent. The dining table and room service personnel are very friendly. I recommend the Xplor Park tour for those that can handle heights and extraneous exercise. The bad The cruise feels very crowded in the buffet as well as in the restaurants. Lots of long lines, and not enough tables to sit. They are now charging around $9 for room service when it used to be free. The "streaming" internet which ought to be the fastest paid one was very slow. It is very difficult to schedule shows because when you get onboard they have already been "sold out". The costumer service was rude to me on various occasions. Cabins where small. The first time was on my first day when I call the costumer service to see why my restaurant and show reservations did not show on my TV programing and they said that I had none, when I told them I spent hours reserving them, the lady said that it did not matter, to forget about those and schedule what was left over the phone, when I said I had the reservations receipt she said that it did not matter to her because she could not see them. Then on the second day I was wrongfully charged $235 from the spa. I spent days disputing them while being doubted and accused by customer service. At the end they apologies giving me 15% discount toward a future room. I had spent 15,000 for 4 rooms. The birthday time that we went to celebrate got dampen by the ordeal. Their sorry, and their 15%off won’t cut it. This is my 16th cruise and the only other problem I had had so far was with their sister cruise when the toilet kept backing up and I was blamed about it for days then after I video recorded the maintenance guy open in the pipes they could not deny the problem was caused a cable. TIPS: ***Schedule the shows, dinner, and excursion before going onboard. Comedies are very packed, and I think you must call those in, I couldn't do it online. ***Bring the confirmations of all the reservations with you. ***Arrive early on embarkation so that you can eat before the drill, and so that you can leave water in the room, there is no food or water around for a little while. ***Bring sunblock, lots of us got sunburned and did not feel it, and the islands and cruise charge you double for sunblock of after care. *** Balconies in the Central Park and Boardwalk could get noisy. ***Balconies in the left side of the boat get an obstructed view in Cozumel, but nice sunsets in some days. (my room was 14314) ***Don't skip formal days. The menus are better those days. The last formal day they offered lobster.

Bad customer service/over crowded/difficult to get shows/room service charges

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jinina

The good:

The bad

TIPS:

***Bring the confirmations of all the reservations with you.

*** Balconies in the Central Park and Boardwalk could get noisy.

jinina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Small but clean. Some people smoke out in the balconies and the smell can reach you.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans